I'm running:
Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1
Apache Camel 2.15.

I've have a timer that kicks off a stored proc, which receives a unique
batch id.  That batch id is then passed through a multicast to several
processes.  After all those processes are finished they aggregate back to
file aggregation, which zips up the files and ftp's them out.

Seemed straight forward when I started.

Background on each of the processes: Each process calls out via sql
component that then marshals the data into csv.  In commenting out several
pieces of the multicast, I found that one of the sql statements brings back
an empty result set (which could happen).  That empty result set seems to
stop the entire process.

There is no error from what I can tell, and I've got debugging turned up to
trace for just about everything.

Any advise would be helpful.  Thanks.

-----
Josh Toepfer