Hi,

camel-2.15.2

I can successfully send to a HL7-Server, however I have troubles accessing the
resulting ACK.
Unfortunately it is of type UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf and type conversion to
string fails:

....On delivery attempt: 2 caught: org.apache.camel.TypeConversionException:
Error during type conversion from type: java.lang.String to the required type:
java.lang.String with value UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(freed) due
io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException: refCnt: 0

Any ideas how to work with the ACK (besides logging which works)?

Cheers, Thomas.