On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Walzer, Thomas
<thomas.wal...@integratix.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> camel-2.15.2
>
> I can successfully send to a HL7-Server, however I have troubles accessing
> the resulting ACK.
> Unfortunately it is of type UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf and type conversion
> to string fails:
>
> ....On delivery attempt: 2 caught: org.apache.camel.TypeConversionException:
> Error during type conversion from type: java.lang.String to the required
> type: java.lang.String with value UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(freed) due
> io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException: refCnt: 0

Sounds like you are doing redelivery and the byte buf is not reset on
redelivery or something so the data stream becomes empty and not
convertable to a string type. A bit like when you are not using stream
caching
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-message-body-empty.html

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus