Having worked with blueprint and CamelBlueprintTestSupport for a couple of
years now at different clients I'm trying to find a better alternative.  I
go into clients who usually have a lot of Java developers so staying in the
familiar Java world is something they appreciate.

As of 2.16 the SCR is core and it can be used with earlier versions.  I'm
wondering how many folks are using it in development and production and what
sort of experiences they've been having with it.

Essentially, do folks feel it is ready for primetime?

One concern I have is the registry mechanics.  In the example generated by
the archetype it uses the simple registry and not an OSGi registry.  Perhaps
that's not a problem but with blueprint crossing registry boundaries can
lead to quirky behavior.

Any thoughts, guidance, clues, guesses, gesticulations, hare brained
schemes, cogent remarks or deep technical insights are all appreciated.

Brad