Hi,

1. Each message from each Jms should be processed in a separated
transaction and will be passed to a webservice. Additionaly basen on a
certain message part a file will be transfered from one ftp to another.

2. For each message independend from which broker it comes a new
transaction should be created.

Best,

Stan
12 lut 2016 5:17 PM "Quinn Stevenson" <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>