I tried exploring the code and what I found was,

The HBaseData from mappingStrategy is not having column name, column family
details in HRow

CellMappingStrategy mappingStrategy =
endpoint.getCellMappingStrategyFactory().getStrategy(exchange.getIn());
HBaseData data = mappingStrategy.resolveModel(exchange.getIn());

and the HRow is again getting populated on

for (HBaseRow hRow : data.getRows()) {
                hRow.apply(rowModel);
                if (HBaseConstants.PUT.equals(operation)) {
                    putOperations.add(createPut(hRow));
                }

where column name, column family and value type are getting populated while
CamelHBaseValue is not in it.