You can get the processors of the route in the processors tree. They
have attribute which route they are part of, and a order num attribute
that indicate in what position in the route they are from.

You can also get the route overview by invoking the dump route as xml
operations on the route or camel context mbeans.

There is plenty of details maybe try using a jconsole or something and
browse the jmx tree and see what you can find.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus