Hi Steve,

I suggest that first, you verify the endpoint registered by Camel when the
routes have been started, curl it and that you perform the same test using
Jetty component.

According to the REST Defintion, you try to reach the URL

http://localhost:8181/timesheet/123 where 123 is a timesheetId

Regards,

Charles

--