The error (if it is truly an error and not some mistake or misconfiguration
on my part) seems to happen when the same verb with the same path is used
in the Camel DSL.  The last verb specified in the chain seems to override
the verb before it.  For instance, if I change the line to have the "put"
before the "get", then the "get" works.  The way the command is in the
listing of the previous email resulst in the "put" working.  So, both rest
paths are valid, but something with the Camel DSL (or the way that I am
specifying them) results in not being able to have multiple verbs for the
same rest resource with the same parameter.  Also, if I change the "get" in
the example above to have the path of "new/{timesheetId"} then both verbs
work.

Thanks,
Steve