It might help to show us an example of the data that you are trying to
transform.  If the files are not too large, then simply using the file
component and then invoking a CSV library (such as
http://opencsv.sourceforge.net/) from within a processor should give you
what you want.  Depending on your use case, to arrive at a more optimal and
efficient solution, you might have to show us what your data looks like.

Steve