Am not sure whether I've understood your question correctly, am looking for
an approach/solution that is efficient, quick with minimal code.

Right now, I'm planning to do below steps:

1. Read the source file line by line
2. Process the data line by line and collect the data in several collections
3. Prepare CSVRecord objects for mapping with the destination format
4. Use the collections from step 2 to prepare list of CSVRecord objects
(which uses camel bindy feature)
5. Marshal the collection object to CSV using bindy

Am not sure whether this is an effective solution keeping in mind that the
source file can contain 100,000-10,00,000 records. especially the step 1,
step 2 are gonna take much time if the volume of the data is huge.

Thank you.