Hello,

I did a clean clone of camel locally and tried running "mvn idea:idea" as
suggested here: http://camel.apache.org/building.html.

The problem is that the action fails with the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-idea-plugin:2.2.1:idea (default-cli) on
project camel-parent: Execution default-cli of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-idea-plugin:2.2.1:idea failed.
NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

I looked at maven-idea-plugin and the project is retired
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-idea-plugin/). I think the
building.html page should be updated with this detail (to suggest not to use
mvn idea:idea because it crashes) and instead suggest that when using
IntelliJ IDEA's IDE one should import the root POM.

Thanks,
Fox