Hi,

I am a newbie to Apache Camel.
I am using Apache Camel 2.18.2 and trying to build an application that needs
to do this

- Make a REST call to fetch data in JSON format. The REST service is
external to the application where Camel is deployed.
- Process the JSON data and store in a target database.

As per my understanding from earlier posts, I can use
camel-http/camel-cxf/camel-jetty for this purpose. Which one I should prefer
from these based on the above requirement?

Also, please point me to an example that I can refer to understand more
about this.

Thanks,
Rajesh