Hi Souciance and all,

With this code, it worked this time with http4.
Used ExchangePattern.InOut.

from("file:d:\\testcamel").convertBodyTo(String.class)
                .setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
                .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_PATH, constant("/path"))
                .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_QUERY, constant("q=xyz"))
                .to("http4://host:port/ctxroot")
      .convertBodyTo(String.class)
      .log("Google responded with body:\n${body}")
      .to("mock:result").process(new MyProcessor());

I can see processor getting invoked and I can get the HTTP response body
there.

Thanks a lot for the help. I am more clear on the concepts now.

Just wanted to clarify I can even use jetty or netty4-http for such
requirement, right?
Where can I find details of the component wise dependencies on 3rd-party
jars with correct versions?

Regards,
Rajesh