Thanks for the tip I did not know about this.  I would think Camel would
want to treat all passwords as raw...can never tolerate those changing.
Once we get back on site (Monday I think) we will give this a try...I hope
this fixes the connection with Camel.

Btw, what if the username or folder had a special character?  Can RAW() be
used for any parameter?

-Dave