It is. :)  There are other ways. As fully featured? (aka 12 factored app).
I've not found it. FYI - You will need more than just Docker (see the
things I mentioned).

I was on my tablet at work earlier so it was tough to type and send links.
So, for completeness, here is the link to Spring Boot Admin
https://github.com/codecentric/spring-boot-admin
and a video -
https://spring.io/blog/2016/12/07/spring-tips-bootiful-dashboards