Those pieces of information were too general. It reported
"seda:processItemsJob" as the endpoint, but there is a lot of segments in
that area.  Any other suggestions?  The other problem I am having is because
of the parallel processing the log messages are getting all tangled
together.  It would be nice if I could some how tie them together with a
thread/seda unique id of sorts.  Unfortunately I cannot turn off the
parallel processing as the only place I can reproduce the timeout error is
in our prod environment and if I turned it off the job would take all day
and it would threaten colliding with the next days job.  Any ideas on  an ID
that I could use?  I guess I could throw in my own ID in the
OnStartProcessor, but I have yet to figure out a way to make a unique id
that is not too long as the logging is already pretty verbose.