So what I discovered is this message history is the history starting from the
onException.  Which does not help me.  I need the history from the original
route before the exception occurred or maybe the whole route history to help
me discover where this timeout is occurring.  Or maybe we could record as
part of the ExchangeTimeOutException, "where was I when this time out
occurred?"  Camel has got to be catching it.  Or optionally the message
history could be stuck in ExchangeTimeOutException right when the original
route timed out.  Could we do that?