Hi,
if the promises stated at Graceful shutdown in the documentation[1]
are broken then this is a bug, from the sideline to me this looks more
like AMQ-3988[2].

So as Claus was saying, if you have Spring managed JMS connection pool
that is being shutdown before Camel gets to perform the graceful
shutdown this can happen, so you need to make sure that the Camel is
shutdown before the JMS connection pool.

Camel Spring Boot support (IIRC) uses
CamelSpringBootApplicationController[3] to perform the destruction.

I don't know if there could be a mechanism in Camel's Spring Boot
support to make this a bit easier on the user.

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/graceful-shutdown.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3988
[3]