I'm not gonna lie, I don't like anything that comes after "integration
framework" ...

I still consider myself a newbie (to Camel), but I like Trilok Agarwal's idea
to focus on what Camel is really known for (at least to this newbie) and does
really well - simplifying integration.

In fact, before I even saw any of the replies, the first tag-line I thought of
was, "Infinite Integration", with the attached silly logo.