Hi folks,

* Apache Camel 3 - A full-stack integration framework for building
> cloud-native micro integrations

To be honest, I love the *lightweight-ness* of Apache Camel but the word
"full-stack" sounds like a rather heavier, opinionated framework that
enforces developers how an app should be programmed.

I don't have a talent to come up with catchy taglines, so let me just point
to some known ones:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/faq/why-the-name-camel.adoc

   -

   You can go a long way with Camel!
   -

   Don’t get the hump get Camel!
   -

   No where to evolve to? Get Camel!
   -

   One hump or two?
   -

   Don’t get lost in a desert of XML config files, get Camel!
   -

   It’s not a mirage, it’s a Camel!