From: Ron [mailto:roncecch...@comcast.net]
Sent: 17 April 2019 00:09
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Camel + Spring Boot as a backend?

Thanks, Mark, and everyone.

To be clear, I’ve already written a half dozen or so Spring Boot / Camel apps
(using Maven archetypes in IntelliJ), and I love it.

I just wanted to know if it be advisable to build on what I know to complete a
simple, low-throughput, low-availability, Java backend.

And if I had read past chapter 5, I would’ve seen that Claus already starts
describing in chapter 7something like what I want...

Thanks again.

Ron