Hi,

I'm using the Olingo4 component and I want my Camel to run as a cron job. After
my exchange is completed I stop the camel context, but the jvm doesn’t close
and keeps running. I found out that there still was a thread running with a
httpAsyncClient.

I checked the code for the component and found in the class Olingo4AppImpl that
there by default a CloseableHttpAsyncClient is started, but not closed when
camel is being shut down.

I added this to close method and now the jvm process is stopping:

@Override
public void close() {
    if (client instanceof CloseableHttpAsyncClient) {
        try {
            client.close();
        }
        catch (IOException e) {
            throw new RuntimeException(e);

Not sure what should happen when somebody uses their own httpAsyncClientBuilder.

Kind regards,

Remco Schoen