Sorry, forgot to add that. I’m using version 2.22.0 at the moment.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Remco Schoen

Op 29 apr. 2019, om 10:40 heeft Andrea Cosentino
<anco...@gmail.com<mailto:anco...@gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Can you specify the camel version you're using?

Il giorno lun 29 apr 2019 alle ore 10:36 Remco Schoen
<r.sch...@topdesk.com<mailto:r.sch...@topdesk.com>>
ha scritto:

Hi,

I'm using the Olingo4 component and I want my Camel to run as a cron job.
After my exchange is completed I stop the camel context, but the jvm
doesn’t close and keeps running. I found out that there still was a thread
running with a httpAsyncClient.

I checked the code for the component and found in the class Olingo4AppImpl
that there by default a CloseableHttpAsyncClient is started, but not closed
when camel is being shut down.

I added this to close method and now the jvm process is stopping:

@Override
public void close() {
   if (client instanceof CloseableHttpAsyncClient) {
       try {
           client.close();
       }
       catch (IOException e) {
           throw new RuntimeException(e);

Not sure what should happen when somebody uses their own
httpAsyncClientBuilder.

Kind regards,

Remco Schoen