i am using sjmsbatch component and the route processing the mq messages is
stopped due to some mq related exception sometimes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 3:21 PM, WEIQUAN YUAN<weiquan.y...@gmail.com> wrote:
 with my experience with camel routing, exception thrown wont' cause the
route to stop. The routing is still running behind. could you please
explain in more detail in what case, your route will stopped need
restarting?

--
Weiquan Yuan