I'm wanting to accumulate all exchanges matching a correlation expression
(id) into a list for a given period of time.  I've looked at the
GroupedBodyAggregationStrategy and it returns an Exchange with a body of
List<Exchange>'s where I had expect an Exchange with a body of
List<Body_type> back.

aggregate(simple("${body.id}"), new GroupedBodyAggregationStrategy())
    .completionTimeout(5000L)

I wasn't able to find documentation on the built-in aggregator however,
this "sounds" like the right one to use based on naming.  Desperation wise,
attempting the other Grouped Aggregators didn't yield the solution either.

Thanks,
Craig Taylor
ctalk...@ctalkobt.net