Greetings Dennis,

No worries, your English is coming across fine.
I've been in your shoes (still.. to be honest). Trying to understand Camel can
seem like trying to drink from a firehose.
What is it that you "don't get", exactly?  Is it a part of your development as
you make it? the book? or Camel as a solution?
I too.. used this exact same book (version 1)  to dive into Camel, and yes..
you need to jump in to the deep end sometimes to "get it".
Camel is modeled around Integration Patterns.. So a certain number of
pre-described actions that can be strung together to accomplish most needed
integrations.. so you can think of like a lego set.. but then there are
overlapping solutions by various packages that can perform that each "block"'s
function..  So when looking out there for something to do "A".. then "B".. then
"C".. it looks like a million ways people do it and no-one looks to be doing it
the same way.. Just like kitchen chefs.. they all have their preferred tools..
but the process from prep to cook to serve is basically the same.
You are looking at establishing a "Camel route".. from here you're looking for
a way to get your csv into the pipeline.. a place to manipulate, and a way to
get your desired form of output out.
I tried hanging on to the first "tools" (packages)  I understood.. just so I
could use that as a stepping off point to the next task.. I do think that was
detrimental to me.. since that tool in my inexperience might have been too
complicated or I was misusing it's intended purpose.
Perhaps people here will argue with me.. but I didn't bother with Eclipse until
I could understand what Eclipse was administering.  I used a text editor and
Maven.. just to keep it as simple as I could.  I didn't need to learn an
"assisting" development tool at the same time as Camel itself.
How do you want to accomplish this?  Is this something you want to take a deep
dive and get involved with this for yourself?  or just a working model and
enough data for your thesis?

Good Luck!

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 07:14:38 AM EDT, Dennis Busche