Hello.  I have sent a few messages here on this list about an alternate
Dynamic Router EIP component implementation that I have been working on.
If anyone has some time, I would like to get more community input and
opinion on what I have done so far.  You can see the ticket here:

It contains a link to the component module on my fork of the Camel repo (in
the comments), and I have included a blog post draft ODT attachment that
introduces this component, why I wanted to implement it, and basic
discussion on how to use it.

If any of you would be kind enough to take a quick glance and let me know
what you think, I would be quite grateful.

Happy holidays, if you are celebrating.  Take care, and be well, regardless.

Thanks,
Steve