Hi

Thanks for checking the latest camel-snmp component about v3.
As we don't usually have much time ourselves to work deep with every
component.

Then I suggest if you have a chance to dive into this component and see if
you can implement v3 traps,
and make the security model work.

We love contributions
https://camel.apache.org/community/contributing/