Hi Roos,

If you are using camel 4, you can use XML DSL in order to define beans
https://camel.apache.org/components/next/others/java-xml-io-dsl.html in
particular, something like

<camel> <bean name="beanFromProps" type=
"org.apache.camel.component.mail.SplitAttachmentsExpression"> <
constructor-arg index="0" value="true"/> </bean> </camel>

Regards,
Federico