The typical issue in these cases - judging by previous email threads:

Please confirm you are using non-distributed switches in vSphere as ACS 4.0
does not support DVS.
- The ACS4.2 will support DVS - but slated release date is in june.
- There is also custom version of ACS41 with DVS support and other vmware
specific features  - it will be released after ACS4.1 is officially out -
hopefully in a week or two.

Please confirm that "Management Network" portgroup on vSwitch0 exists. If name
is different, please alter it under global settings. Use "vmware" as filter in
Global Settings and it should come up.
Please confirm vSwitch0 exists (or alternatively define different vSwitch in
traffic label - as described in the guide).

Last but not least, logs are very helpful, it just takes a bit of time to get
use to the format and error messages - probably not an easy read for new comer.

Regards
ilya