I have a related issue.  I sent it out under a different thread, but should
put it here, too.

This is my issue.  I'm not sure how to get around it.  Thanks!!

mtutkowski-LT:devcloud mtutkowski$ python
../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py -i devcloud.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 21, in <module>
    import cloudstackTestClient
  File
"/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackTestClient.py",
line 18, in <module>
    import cloudstackConnection
  File
"/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 18, in <module>
    import requests
ImportError: No module named requests

--