From: rohityada...@gmail.com [mailto:rohityada...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Rohit
Yadav
Sent: 18 April 2013 18:51
To: Aaron Paradowski
Cc: d...@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: DevCloud

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Aaron Paradowski
<aa...@paradowski.co.uk<mailto:aa...@paradowski.co.uk>> wrote:
Hi Rohit,

I'm having some problems deploying DevCloud2 and wonder if you could help
please. So far I have done the following

1.       Downloaded and imported the DevCloud2 image into VirtualBox - ensured
network settings were correct etc.

2.       Used PuTTY to SSH to the machine at 192.168.56.10 and logged in with
root and password for username and password

3.       cd to /opt/cloudstack

4.       git cloned into the source code for incubator cloudstack

5.       once that had completed I cd'd to the incubator-cloudstack directory

6.       Ran mvn clean install -P developer,systemvm

7.       Changedthe host value in devcloud.sql to 192.168.56.10 as I want
everything to run inside this one VM

8.       Ran mvn -pl developer,tools/devloud -Deploydb -P developer

Hi Aaron,

The best way is to reach to the whole community and cc any particular person
whose attention you may be seeking.

1-8: So far so good, ignoring the -Ddeploydb typo.

9.       Then ran mvn-pl client jetty:run and this is where everything goes
wrong. It hangs on the below screen for ages then it goes through lots of
warnings and errors such as "WARN [apache.cloudstack.alerts] (HA-3:)
alertType:: 13" - I left it for 19 hours overnight last night and those types
of errors just kept going round in cycles?
Looks like CloudStack issue? Did you try exporting maven opts, checkout the
building on master on cwiki.apache.org<http://cwiki.apache.org> / cloudstack
and try again?

If you're just able to login inside DevCloud2 and run something like xe vm-list
and it outputs something we're good at least from DevCloud's side :)

Anyone from community?

Cheers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Aaron Paradowski