I have this
        <adapters key="com.cloud.agent.manager.allocator.HostAllocator">
            <adapter name="FirstFitRouting"
class="com.cloud.agent.manager.allocator.impl.FirstFitRoutingAllocator"/>
            <!--adapter name="FirstFitRouting"
class="com.cloud.agent.manager.allocator.impl.RecreateHostAllocator"/-->
            <!--adapter name="FirstFit"
class="com.cloud.agent.manager.allocator.impl.FirstFitAllocator"/-->
        </adapters>

at /usr/src/apache-cloudstack-4.0.1-incubating-src/client/tomcatconf/
components.xml.in
How should I change this to get balanced/random distribution?
Thanks

--
Best Regards, Nikita Gubenko