From: ChunFeng [mailto:chunf...@domolo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:51 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: VM allocation scheduler

hi,Prasanna

    Yes , the tool can redirect the raw vmops.log file to browser real-time and
progress like the console log .

   As you know , this tool just used for debug purpose , so I remove some parts
which no use when debug time , such as :

    before raw format in console :
2013-04-25 14:24:26,344 DEBUG
[network.router.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(RouterStatusMonitor-1:null) Found 1 routers.

    after , in browser :
 [VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl] Found 1 routers.

  1. remove timestamp
  2. remove the java package
  3. remove the thread info

    This tool I write and tested in Centos , but it's binary compatible , you
can use it in Ubuntu  too .

    I will update it in near future for support directly show log result in
console too .

Regards,

ChunFeng