Le 25/04/2013 09:27, Sebastien Goasguen a ecrit :
On Apr 25, 2013, at 5:23 AM, Nikita Gubenko<nikita.gube...@gmail.com>  wrote:

There are several bugs with russian translation.
1) missing cloudstack3.ru_RU.css file. After "cp cloudstack3.css
cloudstack3.ru_RU.css" blank screen was fixed for me.
2) in 4.0 there is poblem with the row
"message.action.change.service.warning.for.router=\n."

In 4.0.x, the messages_ru_RU.properties (and others languages too) is incorrectly encoding for some characters inside. Need to be fix like 4.1/master branches

3) in 4.1 the file with russian language is corrupted. I get "???" for all
words. I've copied messages_ru_RU.properties from 4.0 and that fixed the
problem.

From 4.1 branch? (up to date?)
Here, the russian interface displays correctly.

If someone approve this I'll fill the bug in jira.

Yes please file bugs. One per issue.

We are in the process of correcting the encoding so #3 should get fixed easily.