From: Vijayendra Bhamidipati [mailto:vijayendra.bhamidip...@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:21 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; aemne...@gmail.com; Kelven Yang
Subject: RE: Problem creating VMware cluster after building 4.0.2 from source -
Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Hi Stanley,

To build nonoss from source, please try the instructions given in this link to
build the nonoss components -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+on+master+branch

You need to just take care to ensure that you extract the vim* jar files (for
vmware's vi sdk) after you download the websdk 510 file, and copy them over to
your deps directory.

Typically, for non-oss, this is what you will need to do:

find / | grep -I "systemvm.iso"; rm all the files found (you needn't do this
everytime - I do this whenever I deploy a fresh cloudstack testbed).
cd deps;
wget and rename all jar files as directed; download the vi sdk jar files, and
extract the jars from them; rename as directed; ./install-non-oss.sh

cd ../
mvn clean; mvn install -P systemvm -Dnonoss -DskipTests; mvn install -Dnonoss
-DskipTests If you have a mysql root password set, cp utils/conf/db.properties
utils/conf/db.properties.override; edit db.properties.override to set
db.root.password=<your_mysql_root_password>
mvn -e -P developer -pl developer -Ddeploydb; mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui
jetty:run -Dnonoss

The -DskipTests should not be used if you have edited any part of the code, for
it skips running mockito tests.

Regards,
Vijay