Check the .htaccess file in /var/www/html/latest on the router VM. If this is
cloud-init/boto related, I've posted a fix - but apache review board crashed on
me 2'ce.

Also, I've posted fixes in my private github repo, perhaps you can apply them
and see if it helps.

https://github.com/serverchief/cloudsand/commits/
Both commits for Apr 17, 2013