On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 09:59:59PM +0000, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> David,
>
> I would have, but that would be a bit renegade IMHO. I'd need for another
> person (Chiradeep or Rohit) to approve it, since they were the original
> developers who wrote the code and need to agree on the changes.
>
> I will resubmit the patch again tomorrow, hopefully we can get it into 4.1

It's not renegade for a fix to a bug...  just open a bug describing it, and then
commit the fix on master!

Nobody owns specific areas...  If you want help reviewing, that's
another matter though.  It's easy enough for you to email the diff to
this list + cc specific folks to ask for comments if you want.