Hello Jayapal

I know very little about api yet.

I login to the VRouter VM, Can I change the rules to get work?

On
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Egress+firewall+rules+for+guest+network

It says some Chains , but I can not find them inside my VRouter VM.

====================

firewallRule_egress.sh script get called on the virtual router.

The egress rules are added in filter table table, FW_EGRESS_RULES chain.

All the traffic from eth0 eth2 (public interface) will be send to the
 FW_OUTBOUND  chain.

*iptables rules:*

*Default rules:*

ipassoc.sh adding rule to ACCEPT traffic from eth0 to public interface.

Modified the rule to send egress traffic to the FW_OUTBOUND chain.

*iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth2 -j FW_OUTBOUND*

*Rules added while configuring:*

Ex: Egress rule  to block the port 22 (ssh) traffic from 10.1.1.31/32

*iptables -A  **FW_OUTBOUND **-j EGRESS_FWRULES*

*iptables -A EGRESS_FWRULES   -s   10.1.1.31/32 -p tcp  --dport 22:22  -j
ACCEPT*
======================

Here is how the current iptables shows.

root@r-4-VM:~# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
NETWORK_STATS  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             vrrp.mcast.net
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             225.0.0.50
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:bootps
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:domain
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            state NEW tcp
dpt:3922
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            state NEW tcp
dpt:http-alt
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            state NEW tcp
dpt:www

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
NETWORK_STATS  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state NEW
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
NETWORK_STATS  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain NETWORK_STATS (3 references)
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere
           tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere

And the link have been fixed in the Git ?

Thank you so much.