Len,

I have found that it is better to presetup the primary storage on XS6.1 then
while adding in the via CCP UI, select PreSteup and provide the storage tag.
Works like a champ. This how i have my Prod and test environments going to
NetApp and Dev environments going to a Whiptail.

Todd Pigram
t...@toddpigram.com