From: Todd Pigram [mailto:t...@toddpigram.com]
Sent: 31 May 2013 17:22
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: unable to add nfs primary storage with xenserver hosts

When I setup the exports on my Netapp, they were set to thin provisioned prior
to adding to XS. Just like if this was a regular implementation without
CCP/ACS. Just letting my NetApp Edge T appliances handle the Thin provisioning
and snap mirror.  Interesting though, I will look into it, but it seems to be
working correctly. Thanks