On 19/06/2013 2:11 PM, Dean Kamali wrote:
I have seen number of issues with documentation , specially for KVM
deployment.

I managed to figure them out quickly without help from anyone.

But maybe it will become an issue for other admins
We all have to figure it out but

 'You never get a second chance to make a
first impression'

And if your first impression is that the package is carelessly packaged, full of bugs and
hard to install, you may decide that other cloud management systems are
"better" even though if you persisted with the installation, you might get a
great setup.

There is really no excuse for documentation that is wrong.
However, we do need to take a minute when we find an error or an incomplete
description, to report it so that it gets fixed.
If you think that you have found the right answer, add it to the description of
the bug so that it is easier to fix.

On Jun 19, 2013 2:06 PM, "Ron Wheeler" <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>