Funny that you asked that. Just a little while ago I installed libvirt-manager
and other packages and tried to run a VM in kvm. That worked. Then I went back
to CS Management and tried to add the host again. This time it successfully
added the host. So by default, something or packages were missing is what I am
guessing. I did not try to launch a vm from command line to test. I will see if
I can narrow down the missing packages.