Hi Gurus,

I'm a new guy for CS, and I have successfully installed CloudStack long time
ago.
Recently I follow the latest 4.1.0 installation guide, nothing error, but can't
see the management UI at last.
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Installation_Guide/management-server-install-flow.html

So I'm not sure, if I missing something or the guide missing something, please
help me out.

ENVIRONMENT:
Centos 6.3 64 bit.
XS 6.1

My Steps:
1. Minimum installed centos 6.3 64bit.
2. Setup the RPM package repository, and the 4.1.0 installation guide is point
to http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.0/, is this correct? Or should be 4.1?
3. Verify hostname --fqdn
4. ping www.cloudstack.org
5. yum install ntp
6. yum install cloud-client
7. download vhd-util. if I point the RPM package repository to 4.1, the I can't
find the path /usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver
8. yum install mysql-server and follow the guide to modify the /etc/my.conf
9. service mysqld start
10. run mysql_secure_installation to set the dataase root password.
11. set the selinux to permissive mode.
12. cloudstack-setup-databases cloud:<dbpassword>@localhost
--deploy-as=root:<password> and the optional params are left blank to use the
default setting. And I see successful result.
13. cloudstack-setup-management, and see the setup is done successfully.
14. follow the guide to setup the NFS share, and using XS to confirm the setup
is correct. I use the management server as the NFS server.
15. confirm the iptables setting is correct for NFS.
16. setup rpcbind and nfs service auto start  when server boot.
17. deploy the System VM template.
18. try log in to the UI at http://my_management_server_ip:8080/client

I can't see any page. And after check the service, I find tomcat haven't start
yet, if I manually start it, still can't see the UI.

So I guess may be the official installation guide miss some important part?

Thanks,
Froyo