Thanks John,

I am still studying on it but most is adequately describing our session.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM, John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com> wrote:

> 5. Backup/Storage Snapshots:  Support transfer of storage snapshots from
> device to device (e.g. from a SAN to an object store).  Dependent on the
> flexibility of the streamlined storage driver enhancements, this capability
> may be able to implemented completely in the orchestration layer.  If the
> Storage/Hypervisor Decoupling work does not split the notions of storage
> and hypervisor snapshots, this enhancement would likely require it.

I do not understand the last half sentence you write here. Does this
enhancement need the decoupling or an unsplit notion of storage and
hypervisor snapshots? I would think both but the start of the sentence with
'if' confuses me.

Does, 'We must make sure that the Storage/Hypervisor Decoupling work does
not split the notions of storage and hypervisor snapshots, as this
enhancement would likely require it.', describe what you mean?

regards,
Daan