The installation instructions are wrong.
There is some effort being put into correcting the errors in the documentation.

I am waiting for the next release to get the right instructions. I overflowed my frustration bucket on the 4.1 release but will empty it and start anew when it works. (The best part of the instructions was the part that said that if you followed the instructions, you would lose network connectivity with your cloudstack server. That worked as advertised!)

I hope that they will be tested this time.

Everyone gets the same results.

Watch for e-mails about documentation ready for review if you can't wait.

I would like to organize a virtual workshop on installing Cloudstack once the instructions are fixed. There seem to be a number of people trying to get started with Cloudstack that are blocked at the install.

Ron