Hi Bradley,

Thanks in advance.

I have started these services,

root@csmgmt ~]# service cloud-management start
Starting cloud-management:                                 [  OK  ]

[root@csmgmt ~]# service tomcat6 start
Starting tomcat6:                                          [  OK  ]

[root@csmgmt ~]# service mysqld start
Starting mysqld:                                           [  OK  ]

[root@csmgmt ~]# service nfs status
rpc.svcgssd is stopped
rpc.mountd (pid 1683) is running...
nfsd (pid 1746 1745 1744 1743 1742 1741 1740 1739) is running...
rpc.rquotad (pid 1679) is running...

In the browser i have given this url:

*http://192.168.1.2:8080/client*

*And it is displaying a blank page. I have attached the screenshot of that
web page.*

I have installed CS in Centos 6.3 in VMware workstation.

Regards,
Karthikeyan