Can anyone point me in the right direction on solving my instance startup
problem? They won't start up, nor will my virtual router.

I am using CloudStack 4.1.0 on CentOS for my Management Server and XenServer
6.1 for my VM host.

I installed CS as per the documentation and have successfully added a zone,
pod, cluster, host, primary, and secondary storage.
My System VM's start up and run correctly. My systemVM template and the default
CentOS templates download correctly.
I can create instances but they always try to start up and then fail and end up
in "Error" state. My Virtual Router tries to start up
But it always fails.

Are there any gotchas or quick suggestions anyone could give me to help me
understand how to get my instances to run and possibly my virtual router?
I can provide more details from the logs if needed.

Kent Johnson
University of Utah
Graduate Student