Small correction on my part. Meng helped run through the docs for 4.1 [1]
and compiled the QuickInstallGuide (earlier called the Runbook). We
just forgot to include a build job to generate those docs:

You can find the latest here:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/master/job/build-docs-quickinstall-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Apache_CloudStack-4.2.0-qig-en-US.pdf

[1] http://markmail.org/message/jsxdlfn5illpe2ni

--